Hello all: Now I am taking an electricity class which is so much fun! At first it was frustrating because I didn't understand most of it, but now I really enjoy it because I have had the opportunity to apply what I've learned here at home!! Here are some pictures (finally!) for you all to see: I am the only girl in that class but it has been ok! Except, now the teacher is moving the beginners to 2:00 P.M - 4:00 P.M. instead of our originall shedule which was from 4:30 - 7:30. This is a good thing though because now I will have more time for CCI since now we will only take two hours instead of three as we used to! (And there will be a girl in that class too!!) Ok... so let me tell you some of the things I do: I get up at around 6 or 7 and take a shower, have breakfast, chat with mom, have a hot cup of tea... and so on... (that is mostly my free time... because once the clock strikes 8... its all about doing this and doing that). So, at 8... I drop in at devotional time with the ...
Popular posts from this blog
Back from Acuña
I(L) don't(L) speak(O) English(O) -HA This time on Saturday we went to the other church (the smaller one) and made a fun program with the kids, they loved it. We sang songs and later we divided the kids into small groups and assigned leaders who read bible stories to the children, they did a good job (everyone did). later they had some snacks and we played a lot with the kids. We also provided different projects for them to do such as bracelets, face paint (I did some face paint), coloring projects, animal cup things (I helped in this w/Mat), butterfly projects and so on. We played soccer with the kids, spun 'em around, carried 'em around, chased 'em around and played with the Frisbee and a big yellow beach ball! 2 children in my group came to Christ and enjoyed themselves as they prayed to the Almighty God, their Father. I feel that I always leave a piece of my heart with those children. Every time we go, my heart rips and a longing desire to stay there with them, bur...
My 18th birthday
Ok, Ok... I know it has been a long while since I wrote, but it's been a long and busy week! As most of you know today, March 16 is my birthday. I am turning 'dieziocho' and I guess that means I will be officially an "adult". Anyways... I am glad that I don't have to move out yet, HAHA since my brother Sam moved out just a little before he turned 18, but life came at him fast and it wasn't easy! So I will calmly finish this next school year, without worries and the year after that, I will move to Mexico (for good) and will teach a pre-school age group in a remote village. In that year of teaching I will also be studying french (and maybe latin or Greek). After that I'm going to finish college stuff over there too! Although I will probably come back every summer to work (since the pay is better, thus I can raise more money to live through my college life!) So these are the plans of an 18 year old gal! I hope to keep posting when I move to Mexico... Even...