We Are Loved!


What is CCI? CCI is not a building, not even a curriculum. It is not a schooling system.

CCI is all of us, we are CCI. We are servants, teachers, students, mothers, sons, daughters and fathers. We are God’s children, sons and daughters of the most high king. But most of all it has taught me to be a hard worker!

We are a family that love and support each other unconditionally. 1 John 3:14 says, “We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren.” This is a sure sign that we have eternal life.

CCI has taught me many things. It has taught me to be patient, kind, submissive, selfless, compassionate, humble and loving.

On Laura Tanner’s birthday party, my mother and I stayed at the party with my little brother. There, I met a girl named Catherine. We had a good time, playing on the swings She really enjoyed it. I was very glad that I could love on Catherine that day, she was blessed by the simple fact that I took time to love on her. It didn’t take a long time to make her day.

We don’t have go on mission trips to the borders of Mexico, in order to change someone’s life by simply loving on them. We can love right here, right now. But we cannot love with this human love. Only God’s love through us will make the difference. But we can’t love others if His love is not in us. We must let God work through us and use us.

If there is one thing I noticed about CCI, is a loving Character. No criticism, for the most part at least. I have enjoyed CCI a great deal, and will never regret to have been here with all of you!

Let’s always remember and do what the Bible says in 1 John 3:16-18: “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso has this world's good, and sees his brother have need, and shuts up his bowels of compassion from him, how does the love of God dwell in him? My little children let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.”

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week