New Beginnings!

Hello all...

Hope you are enjoying the new year and the renewed blessings in Christ.
Mom and Enoch arrived on Sunday at 8 pm. They are happy to be home. Enoch will begin home school on Monday and I am so excited to be able to help him out. I will begin working at home with a nutrition club and mom is looking forward to selling wood with my grandpa. There is a great probability that my brother Shem might come to Mexico because he has had bad toothaches and needs dental care as quickly as possible but it is very costly in the U.S and cheeper here in Mexico. So please pray for that, so that whatever does happen, that he can get his dental care done soon.

Also pray for a Mission that is held every February in Culiacan. My aunt Noemi is involved with the Good News Recordings which are the ones that take that trip to Culiacan every year. Please pray that I may also be able to go... since I do not have the funds to go on that trip.

Okay.... take care, God bless you and have an awesome January! Enjoy the cold wheather!!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week