Junior College!


Dear friends and family,

I am happy to report that I am now officially enrolled for classes at the Junior College here in Tyler, Tx. I have been reading every college material I can get my hands on to educate myself about scholarship/grant opportunities. Going to a junior College will lower my expenses and will make it easier for payments to be completed. I know for sure that I can at least make it through my first semester, debt-free. I will get awarded with a Pell grant from FAFSA, which will cover the cost of tuition, fees, and books. If the grant is sufficient, which I trust the Lord it will be, I will also be able to buy a much needed laptop! So, praise the Lord for this. I thank each and every one of you that have spent time in prayer for me about going to College. You are all very special to me, and I am so glad that God has placed you in my life; things would not have been the same without you. You are, indeed a person of great value to me. May the Lord hear you, and grant you the desires of your heart. I want to share a verse from proverbs with you: Proverbs 13:12 "Hope differed makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled, is a tree of life." I was just reading this a few days ago, and boy did it touch my heart! In my heart, I've had a longing to finish college. But it had become a hope differed because I kind of gave up on that dream, and it sure made me feel sick! However, God lifted me from that state of depression and gave me a true hope. That longing is now being fulfilled. And let me tell you... it is truly a tree of life. It is a fountain of happiness, flowing from the rivers of grace... from Christ, the source of all Hope and Joy!

My prayer for you is that you may also find this tree of life. And that when you eat of it's fruits, you may never turn back, and never settle for any less. The God of hope was conceived this day... He was beaten for our sins... gave his life to pay for all our debt... and arose victoriously, defeating death and Satan. We are His children! May the Lord bless you this day, and every day hereafter! "Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus... let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith... and let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:19-24

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week