Culiacan

Okey Dokey... Hello all!

It's been a long 3 weeks since Mom and Enoch arrived. Enoch has been doing great in school and I have been helping him out. I haven't started my nutrition club yet because I have been really busy with other things... but I am hoping to start today and then leave it with mom.

I have amazing news!!! I am going to Culiacan! Brother Jim is going in his jeep and so I will be going with him. We leave this Friday (Feb/6/2009). I don't have fund up until now, but by the grace of God, I'm stepping out in Faith. As of today, I only have 100 pesos, which is ten U.S. dollars. The total cost of my stay there is 1000 pesos which is 100 dollars... and I am sure I will need to have some gas money too, for the Jeep.

Anyway, I hope you all are great, and know that you will be praying for me. God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week