Culiacan Second Week Summary

This past week was an awesome time in the Lord. I was placed in a new team because most of the other people left and I really enjoyed this new team! We had a wonderful time singing, sharing the love of Christ and just being with the people.


Here is a picture of my new team but the driver is missing. His name is Mike Hendricks but I have another picture of him down below. Our team leader is Damaris, the one in the purple shirt and dark skirt. She's so fun to work with! But she had to leave this morning, so I think we'll be getting another team leader.





In this picture, Mike is in the middle of two young men who are praying and fasting for a revival at the camps where they live. Their camp is called "cinco"but that night they went to the one we were in, "caimanes" those camps are close to the beach, so we went on wednestay and stayed at the beach three nights and headed back on saturday afternoon. This takes a long time to load pictures so I'm not going to put in too many!


We prayed over the piece of land where we stayed at the beach so that it can be bought to extend the project grounds! I think that will be very exciting to see happen!


Jim also had a great time! He has really enjoyed being here working for the Lord this way! But please pray that God will take all weariness from him and that he gets good rest and wakes up renewed. And for me too, I haven't been feeling that well. I will be staying another week. We will leave Friday morning very early so we can make it to Qro with just the last bit of daylight. Sister Sarah is coming with us. She is a precious lady and an awesome tool of the Lord. God placed in her the desire to serve Him in Culiacan so she comes every year. She has a heart for the kids, so every time she comes, she has a costume that she wears to play with the kids and get their attention. Her constume is a chicken, and boy does she have the energy to play with those kidos. I will try to get a picture of her and post it here sometime!

Well, God bless you all, rejoice in the Lord and keep praying for the lost souls.

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week