Culiacan, first week

This past week in Culiacan has been a great blessing. The first two days we spent a whole lot traveling to be able to get to a camp and that was exhausting! Then on Wednesday I was able to speak to several girls and pray for the people. It was a nice time in the Lord. God blessed the people and the team also. On thursday I stayed behind to pray and God really just used me and all the other 4 who stayed. He spoke to us through verses and visions. The great thing is that While I was reading in Exodus I think, about how God promises to send his angle before us, when the teams got back they told us they had seen a cloud in shape of an angel and they took a picture but whoever took it did not want to let me download it... but if I can get her to let me, I will next week. Then on Friday, two teams got together, mine and another and we had already gotten into the camp, but after a while, the owner arrived and kicked us out. So we left as quickly as we could so we could get started on another one soon. We got to the next camp and did our job fast, trying to find out each persons dialect so we could get them Cd's in their own tongue. Thankfully, they all or at least most of them spoke the same one and we got done pretty fast. Then they projected the movie and when brother Kent called out to the people who wanted to recieve Christ in their hearts. I lead several girls to Christ and they really liked the fact that I told them they were now part of the family of God and that they were my sisters.

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS