Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!!

May the Lord bless you and your family in a special way to begin this year... and may He double it to end 2009!!

My parents are still in the States, but mom and Enoch will hopefully come back soon. My brother Sam has become cold and lonely... please pray that the Lord grab his full attention this year and that He will use my brother to bring others to Himself. Shem hasn't had much work lately, and I suppose many people have had the same problem, but I don't see why the son of God has to go through that... so I want to ask for prayer about that too!

Lately, I haven't heard much from Dad but last thin I knew, God is using him to reach prisoners to him since he's working at a prison. I am so glad that God is working through him. I know that my daddy's heart is right where God places him... and I knew that he wasn't enjoying his previous work as much as he is now... although God has always managed to use him but I really think God has him right where He wants my dad!

Also, business hasn't been too great for my aunt and I here in Mexico... please pray that this year we may have the wisdom to recieve all the blessings the Lord has in store for us.

Thanks for keeping up-dated and for your continuose prayers!!

May the Grace of God be with you! Blessings in Jesus' Name,

Ruth Romer and family.

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week