Up-Date

Well, Hello every one!

Some days, I get disapointed about my blog, because rarely is it viewed and when it is, I lack the knowledge of it. Other days, I even forget about my blog. So I want to encourage every one that knows me and/or visits this blog, to keep visiting it and to let me know and send a short email or something... it doesn't have to be long!


Here is an update from my Aunt Mary from an email she sent:

"I want to let you know that I am still working in the “day center” (where we help children that are in danger of becoming “street kids”).
Every day is a spiritual war, so I ask for your prayers.
This Monday when we were going to take the children to their school, two of the 6-year olds, crossed the street on their own, withouth listening to the instructions given to everybody to cross together. God protected them from a terrible accident. But I felt very weak after that, from the dread I had felt. But thank God I am better now.
And we have taken new measures of prevention. I realize that ministries lack workers that will accept the challenge in elemental matters like helping us cross the street.

And the kids from “El Club los Amigos” are doing great because they are happily coming every Friday. Plus I have new kids now. Please pray for more economical support now that we are needing more material such as paper, glue, pencils, color pencils, stickers, letter envelopes, glitter, ink pads and stamps, coloring books, and children’s music in English.

Also, I feel better now that my dentist has finished the “endodoncia” for the 2nd time. The first time, it had had a complication. October 30, I may need surgery because of that complication, so please pray that everything comes out ok and don’t need the surgery anymore.
If you would like to support this ministry, my bank account is:
Marisela L Cano Garduño
Banamex 8548 9706 7931 1091
Send a note in to this email address with it please!
mary.cano.mexico@hotmail.com "



I realize, I haven't posted many pictures of me and my family. So, here is one that was taken around December of last year (2007).



The tall older guy and the lady beside him are friends of ours in Dallas. They are wonderful people who are strong in their walk with the Lord.

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week