I suppose that this has been the longest time ever that I haven't blogged since I created this blog site. But I don't think anyone reads it anymore anyway, so maybe it doesen't matter.

I moved to Queretaro, Mexico in early June and went on vacation to Oaxaca in mid-August. I truly had a blast; we went to the ocean and everything was totally great. All my family went except Dad. I came back from vacation to Queretaro to be a few days late to begin school (home school-CCI).

Now I am working on school work every day, from 7:30 AM to 3:15 PM and use the rest of the day to work on chores or leisure time. Despite the fact that I am missing a few books, I have managed to finish every thing and school work has not been stressful in the least.

I thank God for everything He's done in my life, He is so awesome. This coming monday, my mother and I will begin a course, teaching my little brother and cousin through this school year. Please be praying that God uses us to show His great love and mercy to them through our attitude and that He will help our teaching ability to reach it's highest potential.



I will try to write another day soon and post some pictures too!

God Bless you all and may ye be overcome by the love that is beyond all understanding!
Ruth Romer

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week