Alone yet accompanied

Hello All... (I don' know who "All" is but hello anyway-LOL)

Here is a picture of my three, very handsome brothers! The one with the blue suit is Sam, the one on the right is Shem, and the little one is Enoch. This pic was taken up in Wheaton, Illinois where my brother Sam lives. Right now, my brother Shem is here with us (in Mexico) because he hurt his foot and wasn't able to walk but now he has started to walk on it and it still hurts but he's getting better, thank God! My little bro is doing pretty good in school. Now, Sam, he's still up in Wheaton, working. He wants (or wanted) to go to college but he was never able to because he either worked or studied... Please pray for him! Also pray that he will get on fire for God because he's been kind of avoiding God... and avoiding my mom too!

I have been doing CCI still, but it's hard to do it by correspondence. Despite everything, I love school so much... I enjoy everything and try to learn from it as much as I possibly can. I try to develop my abilities in everything to their full potential... I love to study.

If anyone out there still reads my blog, I really need you right now... I need fervent prayer for my college plans because right now I'm finishing up high school and have no idea what I'm going to do for College... what's worst of all is I'm practically alone: My parents never sat down with me to talk things over about college or to give me an opinion, a pat in the back... nothing. And now, since my daddy is not allowed to work here in Mexico, he doesn't have a job and there is no incoming "green paper" (so to speak). Therefore, neither can I count on them financially nor for any kind of support... I feel so lost, and yet I feel so courageous... Because I know that the Bible says somewhere in proverbs, I believe, that whenever your father or your mother forsake you, I will pick you up... That is so true because God has totally always been there for me 100 percent of the time. When I'm upset, when I'm alone... He's always there! Thank you God!

Wow, I feel so much better, knowing that even when I'm talking to myself through this Blogger, I'm not really all alone because God is here, and He listens to me... God is so AWESOME!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week