Merry Christmas


Dear people,

Thank you for your continuous prayers and for keeping up with the latest news. I have not been writing much lately, mostly because these past few weeks, life has been exceedingly busy for me. There have been many things going on! I didn’t even get to talk about Thanksgiving, we had an amazing meal at home and gave thanks, it was really a beautiful time with the family and a few guests we invited. It is always a wonderful time to think about all the miracles and blessings God has given us throughout the year. I think the most wonderful blessing I could ever think of is my family. And I’m sure there must be another million things I am thankful for. Anyway, On Saturday I went on a trip to YOSPI, AMEALCO. Some church members from San Luis Potosi took some gifts for the children of the church in Yospi. Brother Jim took us in his Jeep along with Brian who is in Mexico taking spanish. Mary organized the trip and my aunt Neomi came with us too. Yesterday night we went to an awesome Christmas presentation at my aunt’s church. Their Choir sang Christmas Carols and also played a drama which was really funny but carried an important message.

My mom is still in the States. She went for a while to Wheaton, IL. To visit my brother Sam but got back to Texas on Saturday morning, safe thank God. She bought a mobile home for my Dad, so he doesn’t have to pay a rent. Mom says she’s planning on coming back next week. So that will give us time to prepare a surprise party… although we are usually the surprised ones, since she could be here any day and without previously letting us know.

As some of you already know, I have been trying to finish up high school which I hope will be very soon. Please pray for my plans for College and for me to be able to follow God’s leading. Keep in touch during these festive days… to let me know how things are going and what God is doing in your lives.

Blessings in Jesus name… and Remember that JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON. Because of his penetrating light, we are alive… so don’t hide that light, rather, let it shine!

-RUTH ROMER

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week