Another Step in Christ

Greetings to All!

I will not attempt to fill you in with all that has passed since I last wrote, for it has been too long. But allow me to encourage your faith in the Lord!

Many a time, have I taken God for granted. Many a time, have I failed to remember, sunk into the pit of forgetfulness, and fallen into a routine that thus led my eyes off the Mark. Perhaps I was too busy, perhaps I was too lazy, perhaps I was too proud, perhaps I was too shy. But be it that I showed my face, or that I hid away, God has always found me back! Hence I have sought again the flow of living water and the Words of life… and in a new light, have seen all things bright. Too many things in life have occupied the place of God… and too many times have I fallen short of Christ. All the things I strive for, are in vain… they are worth nothing… yet in Christ, they are WORTH it ALL. So I’ve filled my mind with ALL of him, my heart rejoices in his glory, and my life blooms with all of His perfection. Once again, I see and know that He has much in store for me. And will continue on, in this battle of life and death, praising His name and proclaiming the wonders of his Son. May the Lord be with you ALL. AMEN!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week