New B-l-o-g

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT KITTIE?!?!

Hi Ya'll, I had an awesome time with you at the Acuña mission trip. And I love translating for you, it was great. Although, I am feeling kinda pitiful, this is my new blog thing, whateva ya call it and I have no Pics!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeed you all to send me some pics of Acuña. I think we all need keep in contact cuz its always neato
to have friends all over da world!!! I am not all that talkative but I try to comunicate with awesome people I have met at mission trips like you guys!!!

This trip to Acuña was like the most tiring I have ever been to (and I have been to like a million mission trips), but it was also the one I have most enjoyed that's why I decided to B-l-o-g!!!

YA'LL DON'T LEAVE ME TALKING TO MYSELF, YOU BETTER ADD SOME COMMENTS!!!!!!


~Ruthie~


Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week