I'm in Mexico!!!!!

Hello all,
The day before yesterday My mom, lil bro, Wes (a brother from Church), and I traveled to Mexico from Austin! Wes drove from Austin to somewhere before Edinburg. My mom took it from there till we got to Matehuala and Wes drove from there to San Luis. From there my mom drove us all the way to my Grandma's house. Today we've been sorting out the donated clothes because tomorrow we will go visit a lady to share the Gospel with her and give her and her family some clothes! I myself am taking some of my clothes to give away! Hopefully God will work and do great things tomorrow in the lives of many people! Thanks to all who donated clothing, it could change someone's life!

Hopefully I will be able to post again tomorrow or some time soon.

God Bless

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week