Why do we celebrate Easter?

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

I had totally forgotten I actually had a Blog! It has been soooooo long since I posted. WOW it's pretty amazing I actually forgot! well, I guess they are blonde-ish side effects! HAHA!
Well, Life has been pretty good, can't complain because despite life's trials, God is Great!

Picture day at school was pretty Chaotic though! But it was fun, I enjoyed it! Although I don't think I made the most out of my time in Literature class because I was being distracted by Seniors who had nothing to do but bother people in class! But it was fun anyway!

-why are children being decieved?

I hope you all had a blessed fiest of first fruits, the day when Jesus rose from the dead as the frist fruits from the dead. I know most people call it Easter but that's because most people don't realize what that means. The word Easter itself derives from the name of the pagan goddess of fertility, Ishtar (many of you CCI-ers know that, I hope!). Easter is meant as a celebration to this goddess, thus the symbol of the bunnies and eggs -fertility! Ok, so why do we celebrate "Easter"? Most Christians "believe" they are doing it because Jesus rose from the dead. But what does a pagan goddess of fertility have to do with Jesus' resurrection? Nothing, so the question arises again, "Why do we celebrate Easter"? who knows... Ask your pastor! Many people are ignorant of the fact that Easter is a pagan holiday and yet their pastors don't do anything about it and far worse: they encourage this celebration??? What is going on in our churches guys? What is worst of this whole pagan tradition is that it was infiltrated because the "Christians" allowed it, several years ago. If you all don't believe, do some research, there is lots of stuff out there in cyber space to help us realize what really is going on with this tradition!

By the way, its basically the same story with "christmas." Does anyone really know what's behind that tradition?

As my Daddy would say, "Kill the Easter Bunny"!! That's what we need to do, is kill this pagan celebration and ban it from our hearts and minds -and church. We only need to celebrate Jesus' ressurection without blurring it behind "Cute Bunnies" and "Easter Eegs."

Have a very Blessed week and "Let no man decieve you by any means..." -2 Thesalonians 2:3

God Bless You All!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week