Hello all:

Now I am taking an electricity class which is so much fun! At first it was frustrating because I didn't understand most of it, but now I really enjoy it because I have had the opportunity to apply what I've learned here at home!!

Here are some pictures (finally!) for you all to see:




I am the only girl in that class but it has been ok!
Except, now the teacher is moving the beginners to 2:00 P.M - 4:00 P.M. instead of our originall shedule which was from 4:30 - 7:30.
This is a good thing though because now I will have more time for CCI since now we will only take two hours instead of three as we used to! (And there will be a girl in that class too!!)


Ok... so let me tell you some of the things I do:

I get up at around 6 or 7 and take a shower, have breakfast, chat with mom, have a hot cup of tea... and so on... (that is mostly my free time... because once the clock strikes 8... its all about doing this and doing that).
So, at 8... I drop in at devotional time with the kid's home school group (mom leads devotional)! -We pray, read the Bible... and sing a couple of kids songs which I seem to enjoy very much! Then at nine I turn on my computer and begin school (I usually start with the map when its monday and get that over with first, and dedicate most of my time for literature). I have lunch at 12 (usually a P B and J sandwich! or a hot dog or some all-American food- LOL) After school (that is around 3 or 3:30), I turn off my computer and get ready for my electricity class -I make sure I have everything I need in my backpack... I take another shower (but don't wash my hair then!) I usually eat something before I leave or at least gulp down a chocolate milkshake. I leave at 4 to be early for electricity class (it starts at 4:30 -and I usually arrive at 4:15) We have a short break at 6 and it ends at 6:30... then the class is over at 7:30
When I come back home... I turn my computer on... then have another milkshake and a sweet bread (as they call it here).
I put my pj's on and come back to my computer and do homework I need help on with my dad (he's available only in the afternoons, so I have to catch him right after I come back from electricity class).
When I done, or it's simply too late to think right anymore... I say good night to my daddy, turn the computer off, brush my teeth, wash my face, tuck myself into bed and close my eyes and wait to fall asleep!


what I do Saturday's and Sunday's:

I get up at around 10 (literally) because it's the only day I get to sleep in! then I take a quick shower
I usually have some kind of electricity job from my aunts or grandpa or mom awaiting to be done (since the past three weeks). So... it's Saturday's when I put in practice what I learn all week in my electricity class...

Of course... I do have breakfast and lunch and all...

Then... if I finish soon, I get some extra time to study if I need to (which I usually do)
At around 4:30 I leave for church (its called "The Rose of Sharon and yes, it is in English)... I go there for a bible study on 1 Corinthians and after that I have choir practice there too! I come back home at like 7:30 or 8

Then... I'm too tired to do anything so I go straight to bed!

The next day (Sunday), I get up at 7 and take a shower
Then I get ready for church and read the bible before I leave (by the way I forgot to mention that I read the Bible every day at my electricity class at break time and have had the opportunity to talk about God and the Bible with some of the guys... God has so truly been using me, and its then when I realize even more, "How Great is our GOD" -I am utterly thankful that I am a Christian because I see all the guys, cussing and all just so unhappy... trying to fill they're emptiness with worldly pleasures... THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR LOVE!!!!! thank you that you fill me and do not lose me from your sight! Oh... "HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD").

Anyway.... where was I? Oh yeah... then I (well, I mean mom and Enoch and I) leave for church at around 9 and I usually help with the kids Sunday school class... then Church is over at 11.
We take advantage of our trip and go to the supermarket and buy something to eat for the rest of the week! (by the way... if you were wondering: Yes we do have a Wall Mart here -and even a Sam's Club! But no, there is no HEB, that store is only found in Texas! -I think!!)
When we come back home... we eat something and the rest of the day is either sleep time or leisure time!
And when I go to sleep... the cycle of a busy girl's life will begin when I wake up in the morning -Ah! bummer (well, I bet all you CCI-ers know what I mean... you're not much different at all)

(of course as I said before, my shedule has just changed but that's what I had been doing!!)

Love in Christ, Ruth Romer.
"FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT"- II CORINTHIANS 5:7

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week