Culiacan, Third week summary



Blessings to all!
I'm glad to report that I'm alive and well and back home again. We arrived on friday night at 8:30. The journey went well, but Jim was feeling very sick. He had a terrible cough and was very tired. We also got a bit lost in Guadalajara but not for too long!

Last week was a great blessing. I was able to pray for lots of people. One of the best nights was the last night I was there. Thursday night we went to a camp (camp Calamato) where there were only young men and a few coulples, but no kids! So when we invited the men to accept Jesus in their hearts, many people came to pray. It was a wonderful time. The people were so needy and the Lord began to fill the camp and I am certain that He is still working in their lives. I encouraged them to get together to read the Bible and pray and worship. They said they would and I am just leaving it all in God's hands. Please continue to pray for the people at the camps in Culiacan, because even if we are not there, the presence of the Lord will continue to sow lives for His glory!

I will post some pictures later! God bless you all. Please also be praying about a trip I feel called to in the Philippines!

Blessings

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week