Trip to Yospi

Hello friends and family,



God is great. So much has happened this week since my last update, one of which was a mission trip we went to. God has been working still in the lives of the indians of Yospi, here in Queretaro. Mary, Jim, and I had the privelege of visiting the Otomi people last Saturday, 14th of March. I had trouble getting to the internet which explains the tardiness of my update, but thank God that He is still doing a great work and extending Himself in each of us. The new Christians that continue to place their trust in God are planning new revival meetings and other activities to minister to the rest of the village.



Also, another great thing, is that God has allowed me to live another year in His love and grace. My birthday was this past Monday, 16 of March. I didn't plan much for that day because I was thinking about celebrating my B-day when my brother Shem comes to visit us in April. I know its a long time to wait, but I really think it's worth it!



Okay... I probably didn't mention Evan before... but my aunt Noemi and I met him in Culiacan. He came over to Queretaro because he is going with brother Jim to Oaxaca (and another group from "To Every Tribe"). He came to our place to visit with us, it was a blessed time... and they left this morning right after church. Pray for a safe trip there, stay and trip back. Also pray for open doors, since the last time brother Jim went to that particular village, they were not allowed in, so lets pray that God will work in their hearts.


May the Grace of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. And if we do not meet again here in this life, we will see each other in the Presence of God, in paradise.

~Ruth Romer

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week