I Need Thee, Every Hour, I Need Thee!

O, Lord... my heart sinks... lift me to your bosom that I may feel your warm embrace. O, Abba, Father... my heart cries out to you in great despair. O, Jesus... that I could be like thee, that I could by like thee. I shed a tear, or perhaps a few... no... I weep, holding my hand over my wounded heart, and lift my head up to the heavens and cry Abba, Abba... Father, Lord, Healer, I need thee, every hour I need thee. My sins O Lord are great... you know my thoughts... I bring them before you, that you may judge them all... and forgive my grieving soul. No, for tomorrow, I shalt not boast, but for today, O, Lord I see you most! Forgive me, Lord, for once again I gave my heart to one less worthy, and now it's you the One who gathers it's broken pieces to restore it back to life. Forgive me, Lord, I disregarded your wonderful, amazing, warm embrace. I passed you by, and looked away... but you knew my heart and followed me, looking into me, calling me, and comforting my soul, when I got lost from wandering away. O, Father, Jesus, Holy One, sink your Love in me... My cry is great... my brethren have heard my wailing and have seen my great despair. O, Lord, mine eyes are full with grief... For my Soul wanders... Save me Lord, save me. I cry to you, in desperate times... Abba, Father, the Great I Am, The Mighty One, My All in All, My Solid Rock. Show me the way, show me the path... be my Light and my Salvation. Lord I need thee, every hour I need thee! I reach out to you, but cannot fathom you.. I cannot grasp your greatness... I've said it before, and I will say it again... for this is the song of my life: I need thee, every hour, I need thee. For I have no one else. Nor beast, nor man, nor any other thing... can fill this need. O Lord... I need thee, every hour I need thee!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week