Update

Hey all!!
God has been so great. Somehow, God provided for 4 children from the kids club my aunt has every saturday, to go to camp this week. They will be back this Friday! I am so happy.... they were really excited too. None of them are Christian but they were all willing to go and were open to something new which is a big plus for us. I will post some pictures later when they come back and I can tell you all about the camp and how they liked it! Please pray for them this week... pray that God will minister to them and that they may be able to understand that salvation is the most important part of out lives as humans and that we cannot be complete without our creator. Pray that they also have a good time and make new friends.

Well, this was a just a quick update, if anyone still reads this blog!! I encourage you to visit my blog at least every two weeks... I will make an extra effort to update it more often! I bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and pray that he may minister other people through your testimony!

Have a great week.... I will post some more on saturday!
LOVE ALL, RUTH!!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week