BLESSINGS


My parents are still in the states, I don't think they know when they're coming back. But after lots of prayer, my dad finally got the job we wanted him to get. He will be working at a Prison... kind of like a guard... but I think, and deep down I know, that God will use him there with the prisoners. I think God is not placing my dad in a prison, He is placing him in a full-time ministry where lives will be changed and hearts will turn to Christ. Please be praying for him, for the people, and for the whole "ministry".

My brother Shem will go to college and study to be a detective, he is so excited... and my mom is studying for her GED test... she is very brave -I think- because she didn't even finish junior high when she was in school. She had to leave school at a very young age due to money problems... and now, she's doing High School level work and in a language that is not her first!!... after years of not doing any school work, I think it must be difficult. But she says it's not really that difficult, she just has a bit of a hard time understanding some things. She is an amazing person, not only because she is my mother, but because she has become courageous in the Lord and has stepped out of her comfort zone to do more for Christ, and for her children... to be better!

My aunts are still taking their English classes... and I am still doing school work... plus, I started to take some violin lessons... Please, do pray for me... I will only be going Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but the first day of class, I felt some spiritual oppression throughout the whole 2 hours. I believe that, where God has placed me is also some kind of ministry... as a matter of fact, I believe our whole lives, when given fully to Christ are a ministry in themselves... Thank you so much for your constant prayer, you have no idea how much blessing it brings to my life!


I also want to bless you all, in the name of Jesus Christ… I bless your work, your school, your home, your family, your friends… I bless your life and your heart, your mind. I bless your whole body… and I declare that you will be used to do great things for the Lord… you will thrive in every area of your life, you will excel in every aspect of your spiritual life. I declare abundant blessings for your life, and overabounding peace, endless love… In JESUS’ NAME I BLESS YOUR LIFE!
Take these blessings, do not let them go away without fulfilling their purpose… God wants you to have these blessings, he loves you, he died for you, take these blessings in Jesus’ powerful name!


Thank you for your precious time, and may we stay steadfast in the Lord, together.
In Christ,
Ruth Romer

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" - 1 Corinthians 10:31

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week