MUSIC



Okey dokey... I am so glad I have been getting a few comments now...

Last week, I started some music lessons... I do not like the teacher very much because he is a little rude, but I have learned a few things and reviewd others I knew already, which is nice. And I have gotten to know my classmates better... they are all so nice!

Hopefully the teacher will improve his attitude toward us when we talk to him about it tomorrow. If he does not, my classmates and I have decided to talk to the principal and let him know so that they can talk to him or find another teacher who can do the job in his place!

I have been studying like crazy these past few months, in order to catch up with the credits I was missing for College... but the goal seems far away still. Please pray for me so that I am able to finish all my credits on time and well. I want to go to college pretty soon and I still don't have the funds for it so please be praying for that too.

Thank you all for your prayers and I want to let you know that you are also in my prayers. Prayer, is an amazing tool that God gave us. It is the power to chain, and free, to bless and to condemn. I would like to ask of those who visit, have visited or will visit this blog to keep 1. missionaries in your prayers, 2. pastors and 3. unbelievers...

I have to go for now... but God be with you all! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week