Written 7/20/15

Greetings to all of you,

The Lord is great in all the Earth! Praise Him evermore! It is evident to me, that the hand of God is hard at work in the lives of family members and friends around me. This evidence, I gathered from the obvious spiritual battle which most of my family members and some friends are faced with. I have always believed that the greater the battle, the greater the victory. We are believing firmly that God is in full control, and there is nothing to fear, though doubt and temptation may swing our way. One of the battles I would like to ask your prayer for, is depression. 2 of my family members are experiencing trying times that have greatly affected their spiritual life in Christ. It is amazing to see both the work of Satan at work in the demonic realm and the hand of God at work in the heavenly realm. Both these spiritual forces are palpable in every day circumstances. However, I feel that it is not as palpable to all of us, as it should be. So please pray for discerment

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week