Happy Valentines Day!


Well, school on Monday was not that bad and everything seems to be getting back to normal (hopefully, that means good news!).

It seems I am back to the stressfully long days I spent doing homework. I'm serous folks, if God was not in my life, I don't know how I'd end up. My life would be a complete mess!

I am on the verge of explosion. I cannot get a full picture of why I can’t seem to be able to finish my homework, but it almost seems like I have my finger right on it and yet I don’t know what I’m talking about! –HAHA (ok, it wasn’t funny)

Well, anyway, despite my clumsiness and weakened mind I am determined to be victorious over the battle I am facing. I am convinced that the only way out of high school is getting good grades, so I will quit writing blog posts (only for a little bit), and start doing more homework!! –But be not saddened, there is still hope, I shalln’t abandon thee, I shall post my Autobiographies (almost every week)! It gladdens me to be able to comfort thy souls! (-HAHA ok, I crack myself up)

Blessings be with thee and “Tata for now”
Oh, and – Adios my friends!

Happy Valentines to everyone, love and appreciate you all!

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14 b

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week