My First Love


Oh, Did I love it (Acuña)? Of Course I did!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop thinking about it, it's almost like when you think you've fallen in love with some one and you cant stop thinking about them and feel butterflies in your stomach every time you do! Except this time I KNOW I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY SAVIOUR, MY GOD, MY KING MY FIRST LOVE, my passion, my reason for living, my all in all. It's like I can't explain the way I feel about Him (God), I cannot go a day without living in Him, He drives me, He inspires me. He is the ONLY ONE. He's my love and I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!

Perhaps, you know what I'm talking about, and hopefully you have experienced something like it because IT ROCKS!

I will post one of my Autobiographies for ya'll 2 read and enjoy!!!

God Bless You

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week