Finally Back!


Hello everybody!

My daddy got on the bus Friday evening and arrived at Queretaro (Mexico) on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. We left Mexico on Sunday at noon and arrived in Austin today at 8:00 in the morning!

(I arrived at some cold temperatures!)

I actually wrote the above yesterday but got lazy and saved it so I could finish writing today! My future plans are to visit Mexico during the summer and Christmas. On 2008 I am planning on moving to Mexico (during the summer) and I will be working (it's more like volunteering) as a teacher, I think I will be teaching to kinder gardeners mostly! I want to finish all my high school first and then after a year as a teacher the people who sent me there to teach will help me get a scholarship and will finish my college fun in Mexico. Hopefully this year will go fast so that I can quickly get my high school over with and move to Mexico as soon as possible!! -HA
Remember to finish your shoolwork and keep warm! -God Bless you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week