Back from Acuña




I(L) don't(L) speak(O) English(O) -HA
This time on Saturday we went to the other church (the smaller one) and made a fun program with the kids, they loved it.



We sang songs and later we divided the kids into small groups and assigned leaders who read bible stories to the children, they did a good job (everyone did). later they had some snacks and we played a lot with the kids. We also provided different projects for them to do such as bracelets, face paint (I did some face paint), coloring projects, animal cup things (I helped in this w/Mat), butterfly projects and so on. We played soccer with the kids, spun 'em around, carried 'em around, chased 'em around and played with the Frisbee and a big yellow beach ball!


2 children in my group came to Christ and enjoyed themselves as they prayed to the Almighty God, their Father.

I feel that I always leave a piece of my heart with those children. Every time we go, my heart rips and a longing desire to stay there with them, burns my soul.

I cannot truly express the way I really feel about being there. It's like I can't leave, its like I have to be there. My tears as we crossed the border, burned their way down my cheeks. I can't wait till the next time we go back!!!
Hey I'll talk more later, I have to go do homework cuz I have school 2morrow!! BTW, I am so sore and so tired and so worn out (and a lil stressed), but if you invited me to go to Mexico, I would TOTALLY SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you all - and have a hot dog! (Ha -it's a joke I made up in Acuña, if you weren't there, you wouldn't get it -HAHA, I crack myself up, haha)
(I'll add some pictures later!)

Popular posts from this blog

Without Grumbling

MISSIONS

Culiacan, first week